- 01:50 AM AqBanking Feature #214: Consider maintaining a vcpkg recipe
- It seems that plugins load just fine even if compiled statically:...
- 02:11 AM AqBanking Feature #214: Consider maintaining a vcpkg recipe
- > Since the referenced article from 2010 clearly states, that AqBanking and Gwenyhwfar don't use and support static l...
- 10:18 PM AqBanking Feature #214: Consider maintaining a vcpkg recipe
- wrobelda schrieb:
The port was merged upstream. Unfortunately, it...
- 02:13 PM AqBanking Feature #214: Consider maintaining a vcpkg recipe
- Answering myself:
FYI, I am working on bringing both libs and their dependencies to vcpkg myself:
- 08:41 AM Gwenhywfar Revision b953672c (gwenhywfar): Fix out of tree builds
- This updates the ax_have_qt.m4 to the current upstream version,
which includes a fix (b15e688294b3be8481e477b16b52c7f...
- 10:26 PM AqBanking Bug #232 (Closed): gwenhywfar fails to compile out-of-tree
- The compilation fails when building out-of-tree, i.e. in a folder that is not relative to the current sources.
- 11:13 PM AqBanking Bug #229 (Closed): Aqbanking is picking up gwenhywfar's includedir variable
- As of cmake 3.19.4, aqbanking cmake is failing with:...
- 09:02 PM AqBanking Feature #214 (New): Consider maintaining a vcpkg recipe
Both GnuCash  and KMyMoney  have discussed potentially moving to vcpkg to maintain their dependencies.
Also available in: Atom