- 10:19 PM Gwenhywfar Revision 5beaf02f (gwenhywfar): ax_have_qt.m4: Fix not getting variables from the generated Makef...
- Under Windows, the generated Makefile does not contain the required
information by default, because it is contained i...
- 10:19 PM Gwenhywfar Revision 11b63e8a (gwenhywfar): Revert ax_have_qt.m4 to version 12 to restore custom path for Qt5...
- 06:08 PM AqBanking Bug #78 (Closed): aqhbci-cli does not show available commands with --help option on Windows
- Showing the help screen with aqbanking 5.8.1 returns ...
- 02:41 PM Gwenhywfar Revision 40e8521f (gwenhywfar): Fix libtool warning: "undefined symbols not allowed in i686-w64-m...
- 02:40 PM Gwenhywfar Revision 6a58ad08 (gwenhywfar): Fix finding gwenhywfar Qt5 library for cmake build system
- 12:07 PM AqBanking Bug #74: Fix cmake support on Windows
- Thanks. Can you apply this patch also to the stable branch (git branch-5.7) ?
- 10:42 PM Gwenhywfar Revision 83557126 (gwenhywfar): Fix libtool warning: "undefined symbols not allowed in i686-w64-m...
- 10:34 PM Gwenhywfar Revision 9c119630 (gwenhywfar): Fix finding gwenhywfar Qt5 library for cmake build system
- 07:55 PM AqBanking Bug #69: Windows build failure caused by merging plugins/backends into libaqbanking
- The issue will be fixed with the appended patch.
- 07:53 PM AqBanking Bug #74 (Closed): Fix cmake support on Windows
- Cmake support on Windows in master branch is currently broken and will be fixed with the appended patch.
Also available in: Atom