From 01/05/2019 to 02/03/2019
- 05:21 PM Revision 8532cde5 (aqbanking): Result of "make format".
- 05:19 PM Revision 08b51228 (aqbanking): Some formatting.
- 05:19 PM Revision d96a2bd0 (aqbanking): BUILD: Added target "format".
- 05:19 PM Revision ecda72cc (aqbanking): Prepared release 5.99.17beta.
- 05:19 PM Revision 115f7bce (aqbanking): BUILD: Added Makefile target "format".
- Just call "make format" to unify the file format through the whole project.
- 04:23 PM Revision a1f4743e (aqbanking): Make hashing in initial key verification more efficient. Allow for
- accepting even if key hash and card key hash do not match. Make all
dialogs for key hash verification more verbous.
- 10:14 AM Revision 936b46e8 (aqbanking): If key number and version of a key to send are stored in the context,
- user those values, otherwise use the real version and number from the
crypt token's key info
- 09:19 AM Revision a6bfc47c (aqbanking): Merge branch 'master' of https://git.aquamaniac.de/git/aqbanking
- 09:18 AM Revision 1f6d8226 (aqbanking): Always send system id also even for RDH > 3 with card, (where the CID
- should be sufficient).
- 06:26 PM Revision 9aada082 (aqbanking): Removed code duplication (mine and Stefans).
- 03:24 PM Revision f2993a52 (aqbanking): Make initial key verification even more verbous, try different pos...
- buffer sizes for key verification with card hash.
- 08:18 AM Revision 9fc5a9ac (aqbanking): Make key verification function more verbous.
- 10:36 PM Revision beb00549 (aqbanking): aqhbci-control: Added "listitanmodes" to help string.
- 10:36 PM Revision ffa2abc9 (aqbanking): Minor format changes.
- 10:36 PM Revision 5843187e (aqbanking): No longer complain about missing BICs.
- BICs are no longer required in SEPA transactions. The BIC is also used
if present but a missing BIC should no longer ...
- 06:40 PM Revision d0c95f84 (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Moved JobGetSysId into separate files.
- 06:02 PM Revision 9d4e2d18 (aqbanking): For initial key verification also compare if key number and versio...
- the key to verify match the key number and version of the hash provided
in the context of zka cards, if not, ask the ...
- 05:28 PM Revision 6d1f919d (aqbanking): Revert "Removed unneeded segment definitions."
- This reverts commit b387c2520401adaa375aadbaff3f4afcfa83e886.
- 07:35 PM Revision fad4f7de (aqbanking): Adapt to changes in GWEN_Crypt_Token_Context
- 05:19 PM Revision fe573e17 (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Moved JobTan and JobGetAccountSepaInfo to extra files.
- 04:26 PM Revision 9b031943 (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Moved job SendKeys to its own file.
- 04:03 PM Revision 52e484a3 (aqbanking): Removed forgotten remark.
- 04:02 PM Revision b387c252 (aqbanking): Removed unneeded segment definitions.
- Segment format only depends on segment version not on the HBCI version.
- 03:49 PM Revision 6400f057 (aqbanking): Started splitting adminjobs from one whole file into multiple files.
- Like with accounts jobs this makes it easier to change specific jobs.
- 02:45 PM Revision aa4eefac (aqbanking): Unified definition of HKISA segments over all versions (caused pro...
- with getaccsepa). Added more RAH stuff.
- 01:42 PM Revision ec105984 (aqbanking): fixed bug in internal verification function, modulus buffer length...
- not set
- 06:00 PM Revision ecde6488 (aqbanking): added forgotten change in the Makefile for the RDH unification
- 05:59 PM Revision 0e477d14 (aqbanking): Unified initial bank key verification. Unified RDH crypt functions
- including introduction of RAH functionality (this is inactive at the
moment, if you like to test it, uncomment line 1...
- 12:36 PM Revision 3421663a (aqbanking): Fixed error when using context > 1
- If the user choses a context > 1 during setup, the wrong context number was used. Now this should work.
- 01:18 AM Revision 4f285652 (aqbanking): Delete corresponding accounts when deleting user
- Accounts assigned to a user to be deleted are also deleted (interactively with respective question for each account)
- 05:09 PM Revision b1c8bcac (aqbanking): Fixed faulty selection of RDH version
- There was a mismatch of parameters in the handover to the dialog, with the effect that the RDH version was changed er...
- 05:09 PM Revision 28e02285 (aqbanking): Printing of ini letter fixed
- Printing of the ini letter in the gui did not work. This is an ugly fix as it uses the MessageBox function to show th...
- 01:51 AM Revision 2225923d (aqbanking): Partially reverted disabling of AH_Provider_GetCert() in getSysId().
- - only for PIN/TAN mode we call getCert() to check the SSL certificate
before asking the user for a pin (even thoug...
- 01:50 AM Revision 294a778e (aqbanking): Prepared 5.99.16beta.
- 10:55 PM Revision a006555a (aqbanking): AqBanking/AqHBCI: Fixed a few important bugs.
- - aqhbci-tool getaccsepa should now store iban and bic also in account specs
- set date in transfers (if not set) bef...
- 04:33 PM Revision 77bb8d06 (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Also write AccountSpec when getting SEPA account info.
- Also increased verbosity.
- 01:10 AM Revision f396f22e (aqbanking): Massive changes in this file - the purpose was to bring it closer ...
- 01:08 AM Revision ee24af16 (aqbanking): CryptKey instead of SignKey - was a mistake in my opinion as the C...
- 06:06 PM Revision 89b4e56a (aqbanking): It seems that the structure of the response has changed. Now it is...
- 06:03 PM Revision 4bd7bece (aqbanking): Not sure whether the -f option is really mandatory ... probably not
- 01:37 PM Revision 15a8827a (aqbanking): Mainly format changes
- 12:44 PM Revision f77173ce (aqbanking): I believe that the GetCert as part of the getsysid is new. For RDH...
- 09:51 AM Revision d4c1051a (aqbanking): more convinient handling of received bank keys for RDH with bank c...
- only ask for the users acceptance if the could not be verified with a
hash on the card
- 08:25 AM Revision d9e619fc (aqbanking): use the actual length of the received bank key for key info genera...
- instead of a fixed length of 256
- 05:29 PM Revision 3b81e069 (aqbanking): Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/b_rdh9_dev'
- # Conflicts:
- 10:52 PM Revision c659021c (aqbanking): 1. src/libs/plugins/backends/aqhbci/msglayer/msgcrypt_rdh9.c
- * Verifizierung der Banksignatur (war ein ziemliches Gefrickel mit
langem Suchen in verschiedenen Standards)
- 05:34 PM Revision ef4dffa7 (aqbanking): Do not fail when limits for purpose lines are not set.
- 04:34 PM Revision 5f688e04 (aqbanking): Partial revert "Minor fixes to limit checks on standing orders."
- This partially reverts commit f74b1a0c4fdb1f91195fb74e5e957a270ccf76a0
because cycle/execution day limits are only ch...
- 02:18 PM Revision ce96894f (aqbanking): Banking: Only check cycle/execution day limits if set.
- 01:54 PM Revision d2fa31b9 (aqbanking): XML-Importer: Fix typo in schema file.
- 12:55 PM Revision f74b1a0c (aqbanking): Minor fixes to limit checks on standing orders.
- 11:13 AM Revision a51f24ba (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Only completely setup limits for SEPA jobs != DeleteStandi...
- 09:07 AM Revision adab2687 (aqbanking): Skip recurrence limits when deleting standing order
- UPD do not specify these limits for the delete command.
- 07:58 PM Revision 83dda900 (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Sorted AH_Job__CommitSystemData().
- Create BPD/UPD stuff before committing accounts, should fix the bug
where "aqhbci-tool4 getaccounts" needed to be cal...
- 07:44 PM Revision 7740ad38 (aqbanking): Increased verbosity.
- 11:14 PM Revision 1831dc2b (aqbanking): Updated TODO.
- 11:14 PM Revision d8483b28 (aqbanking): Prepared release 5.99.15beta.
- 10:52 PM Revision 94ea21a1 (aqbanking): XML-Importer: Now autodetects the XML schema automagically.
- When using the profile "default" the importer tries to determine the
schema file to be used automatically.
- 11:45 PM Revision 1390e54d (aqbanking): Fixed a AB_USER locking problem.
- When creating/updating AB_ACCOUNT_SPEC objects, at least the backend
AqHBCI needs to access data from the correspondi...
- 11:25 PM Revision afc2dc0c (aqbanking): AqBanking: Fixed a bug.
- AB_Provider_AddAccount() might be called from within functions which already
have the corresponding AB_USER object lo...
- 12:11 AM Revision af98de5d (aqbanking): Prepared release 5.99.14beta.
- 12:00 AM Revision be30efc1 (aqbanking): Fixed a bug.
- 07:31 PM Revision 07595a6b (aqbanking): Updated TODO.
- 07:31 PM Revision c496b8ef (aqbanking): XML: Prepared autodetection of data profiles to use.
- 11:12 PM Revision a8e0621c (aqbanking): Updated TODO.
- 11:12 PM Revision f5d5c6f2 (aqbanking): Removed more symbols.
- 10:08 PM Revision 7dbab876 (aqbanking): README: Adapted to latest changes
- aqhbci-tool4 and aqpaypal-tool are back again, akthough they are just
wrappers around the AB_CONTROL framework.
- 09:40 PM Revision 3a02c839 (aqbanking): BUILD: Minor change for the sake of consistency.
- 09:39 PM Revision b5e0ae47 (aqbanking): BUILD: Fix a few dependency issues.
- 08:35 PM Revision a5fa1057 (aqbanking): AqPaypal: Set control function.
- 07:02 PM Revision 291fe7fe (aqbanking): Adapted latest commits to predominant style.
- 03:51 PM Revision f7043b47 (aqbanking): merged b_rdh7_dev to master
- 01:00 PM Revision f2d1c21f (aqbanking): access correct fields for received bank keys
- 01:00 PM Revision 40e5a9ac (aqbanking): add user interaction for getting the Banks's public sign key when no
- hash is found on the zkacard
- 10:00 AM Revision 84edfcc4 (aqbanking): * added handling of certificates
- * added usage of DS key
- 10:00 AM Revision 0df0e914 (aqbanking): corrected debug info message for failed sending of user keys
- 10:00 AM Revision 111c0afe (aqbanking): moved RDH7 source file to correct new place
- 10:00 AM Revision 6f28abd9 (aqbanking): adapted to changes in the aqbanking interface
- 09:30 AM Revision d73c949e (aqbanking): * first attempt at RDH7
- 09:30 AM Revision d8bc01b2 (aqbanking): * added missing source file for RDH7 message crypt functions
Also available in: Atom