From 03/19/2021 to 04/17/2021
- 04:29 PM Revision 1598155d (aqbanking): BUILD: Also build internal tool "mkdeinfo".
- 04:19 PM Revision 86e849c2 (aqbanking): BUILD: gwbuild now also builds tools.
- 03:04 PM Revision 642df7d4 (aqbanking): BUILD: More work on gwenbuild setup.
- 06:40 PM Revision f2ece186 (aqbanking): aqbankingpp: Minor changes, hasn't been updated for a while.
- Currently doesn't compile, remains deactivated in 0BUILD.
- 05:43 PM Revision 6bc597ce (aqbanking): BUILD: Use short version of <checkProgs>.
- 05:43 PM Revision 05416852 (aqbanking): BUILD: Start using xmlmerge to merge XML files also with gwbuild.
- 01:49 AM Revision df5c105c (aqbanking): BUILD: Define "AQBANKING_VERSION_TAG".
- 01:35 AM Revision ec759a7b (aqbanking): BUILD: Fixed toplevel 0BUILD to emulate Makefile.am behaviour.
- 01:23 AM Revision 32a12176 (aqbanking): BUILD: Improved "typefiles" and "typedefs" targets.
- We need to build those targets at least for tanmethod.xml.
- 01:19 AM Revision 8e12bc02 (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Added .gitignore.
- 01:19 AM Revision 732f83b3 (aqbanking): AqOfxConnect: Include version.h.
- This is in fact needed (need to adapt corresponding 0BUILD file as well).
- 01:07 AM Revision 2f38667d (aqbanking): Revert "AqBanking: Don't include "version.h". This is intended for...
- This reverts commit f6f1e965e6792f0ebe826b1b0be399ebd5984981.
- 01:07 AM Revision 52052d92 (aqbanking): Added chapter about gwbuild.
- 12:47 AM Revision 3dd357a2 (aqbanking): BUILD: Added initial support for gwbuild.
- Not yet polished, also xmlmerge doesn't work, yet. But already compiles
- 12:45 AM Revision ca204f17 (aqbanking): AqBanking: Add Makefile target to clean generated files.
- 12:45 AM Revision f6f1e965 (aqbanking): AqBanking: Don't include "version.h". This is intended for outside...
- The file doesn't contain anything AqBanking doesn't already know about.
- 12:44 AM Revision 68082ae5 (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Fixed makefile targets to use typemaker2 instead of typema...
- 12:42 AM Revision 2d9daa2c (aqbanking): AqBanking: Replaced "@" with " at " of email in source header.
- Avoid problem with uneven number of "@" in rewritten file.
- 12:40 AM Revision 5ade79a3 (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Ported tanmethod from typemaker to typemaker2.
- 12:39 AM Revision b7f73cc5 (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Make #include statements more specific.
- Will need less "-I" cflags in the long run.
- 12:35 AM Revision 27323ea1 (aqbanking): AqBanking: No longer include compile time.
- It was once relevant to determine whether the sources were recompiled but
nowadays it produces more problems than it ...
- 10:08 PM Revision 23ea0303 (aqbanking): Allow to select specific estatements by year/nr
- For FinTS estatements (HKEKA, HKEKP), the classic from-date..to-date
timespan selection is not supported. Instead, if...
- 03:27 PM Revision 646207e2 (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Added job HKQTG (acknowledge received document).
- Not quite sure how to use that, though.
- 02:17 PM Revision d4d3c959 (aqbanking): aqbanking-cli: Corrected copyright notice.
- 02:17 PM Revision 15937f2a (aqbanking): aqbanking-cli: Added command "getdoc".
- 12:17 PM Revision 1f0df85d (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Fixed error code.
- 01:28 AM Revision adffd44b (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Fix the way we look for an already existing file.
- 01:23 AM Revision 64d85f3f (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Added missing path flag.
- 05:19 PM Revision 093e0054 (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Use shorter path for eStatements.
- 04:58 PM Revision 52003937 (aqbanking): aqbanking-cli: Allow "listdoc" to show path of documents.
- 04:53 PM Revision ad50761c (aqbanking): AqHBCI: Store received electronic statements in customer folder.
- AB_DOCUMENT inside a ImExporterContext no longer contains the data itself
when added to an ImExporterContext, it now ...
- 04:12 PM Revision e35ed8ac (aqbanking): AqBanking: Add member "filePath" to AB_Document.
- A document object now can either directly contain its data in the "data"
member or just contain the name of file wher...
- 04:01 PM Revision aa924641 (aqbanking): aqbanking-cli: Add function "listdoc" which lists the eStatement d...
- Saving eStatements inside a ctxfile might not be a good idea because they
tend to become large (at least 50k each).
Also available in: Atom